At Kirkland Pediatric Therapy, we help children be successful at both home and school. Our mission is to help kids grow and develop to their full potential through innovative therapeutic intervention and family support.
- Sensory Integration Dysfunction/Sensory Processing Disorder
- Gross, Fine and Visual Motor Concerns/Delays
- Incoordination, balance and motor planning concerns
- Developmental Delay
- Handwriting challenges/dysgraphia
- Learning Disability
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
Kirkland Pediatric Therapy provides specialized occupational therapies for children with special needs, behavioral problems, or developmental delays. Our treatments address sensory processing disorders, autism spectrum disorders, ADHD, and auditory therapy, to name a few. We start by conducting comprehensive assessments so that you can tell what is really causing your child stress and difficulties. Then during treatments, we work closely with families to create effective and meaningful treatment.